We are expanding our Team!
We believe the mouth is an integral part of full body wellness, and we know the dental hygienist plays a crucial and proactive role in this. We aim to empower our hygienists to be the healthcare providers we know they are. We provide our hygienists with the tools and training to allow them to thrive, not just survive! If you're a health-centered provider, with the desire to grow your career and help to grow our practice, we look forward to meeting you.
We are a private practice with two doctors in a modern facility and have a wonderful and supportive team. We believe in the Mouth-Body Connection. We consider ourselves progressive and have the latest technologies to serve our patients at the highest level. We use microscopes to evaluate patient’s biofilm to help them achieve ultimate oral health. Our goal is to create long lasting, value driven relationships with our patients. Our ideal candidate has a passion for dentistry, desire to grow and learn, willingness to co-create customized treatment plans to improve the oral and overall wellness of our patients.
- One full paid week off around Fourth of July holiday
- One full paid week off over Christmas holiday
- Summer hours- During the summer we end clinic at noon on Thursdays, however, we pay employees their full regular work day.
- Dental benefit for employee and immediate family
- We contribute 3% into our employee's 401k accounts. In addition, there is an opportunity for profit sharing depending on the annual success of the business
- Opportunity to join our health medical insurance plan. We pay half of your insurance premium.
- Opportunity for ongoing learning- we enjoy attending continuing education events
- We pay for uniforms
Happy workplace culture! Jump on our 1101 Dental Facebook and Instagram page to check out all of the fun. We enjoy one another and have excellent teamwork. We can’t wait to meet you.