Duties Job Opening Fulltime OB/GYN office:
$14-$16 per hour
Busy OBGYN office Pensacola, FL is looking for one medical assistant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and engaged. Monday - Thursday
- Verify and maintain patient records
- Set up and sanitize of exam rooms
- Complete basic routine medical procedures
- Provide consistent exceptional service
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsel’s patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
Benefits Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life insurance
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) or CNA
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical terminology
Advanced Women’s Care has over 20 years of experience servicing Pensacola, FL with OB/GYN services. Each of our doctors has years of experience and a commitment and belief in providing compassionate care that makes women feel comfortable in our office. Our priority is your health. Effective healthcare is the cooperation and collaboration of our providers, staff, mom, and dad. Whether this is your first visit or 3rd pregnancy we are dedicated to maintaining your optimal health. Expecting mothers can trust their baby will be delivered in an outstanding hospital by the OB they’ve grown to trust over the previous nine months.