Aequor Healthcare Services, LLC Piscataway, NJ Full-time Accounting
Posted on August 4, 2022
- Excellent customer service skills with proven positive collection results.
- Analyze AR Aging reports to prioritize collections on past due accounts.
- Regular contacts with clients to assure that a positive relationship is established in order to facilitate collections on all past due invoices.
- Analyze and assure that all invoices are billed correctly prior to contacting clients.
- Experience with analyzing remittance advices to assure that payments were applied correctly prior to contacting clients.
- Solve client inquiries relating to billing issues, adjustments and applied payments.
- Daily analyzation of assigned portals to assure that all invoices are uploaded and any issues are disputed and corrected in a timely fashion.
- Ability to analyze several systems simultaneously in order to verify that timecards and rates are matching the hours recorded and amounts paid out to staff.
- Proficient with the analyzation and interpretation of excel reports.
- Analyze and update client accounts as required.
- Following up on all outstanding assignments as directed by management.
Minimum Qualifications for Collection Position
- 1 Year experience with collection processes and laws.
- 1 Year experience with contacting clients for payment on past due invoices.
- 1 Year billing experience to assure that invoices are correct and collectible.
- 1 Year experience with multiple portal contacts and disputes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task with a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Excel.