Work for one of the Top Workplaces in New Jersey.
Performs any combination of following duties in care of patients in facility under direction of nursing and medical staff:
Registered Nurses needed locally and nationwide with 2-3 years’ experience in hospitals, healthcare clinics, rehabilitation facilities settings to provide medical support to Doctors and their patients. BSN preferred but not required. You will work closely with other Registered Nurses to divide care tasks, conduct health assessments and administer medication to their patients, inserting IVs, checking patients’ vital signs etc.
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Possession of valid RN License for the state in which you are practicing
- Have up to date CPR/First Aid
- Current Physical and PPD. Keep up to date
- Able to communicate effectively and develop trust within staff and patients