Are you looking for a positive career move? Behavioral Health Services of Virginia (BHSVA) is a leading and growing provider of mental health services for at-risk youth and persons with mental health disabilities in the State of Virginia. BHSVA is a family and team-oriented company seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Clinical Supervisor for our Mobile Crisis Response Team. The Mobile Crisis Response Team Supervisor ensures continuity of care: an immediate and professional evaluation, collaboration with proper internal or external therapists, referral to other agencies, and advocacy for any treatment deemed necessary beyond the initial crisis.
License Eligible clinicians are welcome to apply!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets every other week with Clinical Director to review the program's status.
- Meets every week with program counselors to provide Clinical supervision.
- Reviews client files to ensure proper and complete documentation of actions and services.
- Prepares written diagnostic assessments, assessing clients from multiple perspectives, including family functioning, psychological/emotional, social, academic, medical, behavioral, substance abuse, skills, strengths, and treatment history.
- Prepares written service plan, incorporating input from clients involved in service, which identifies problem areas, needs, strategies, and service objectives.
- Provides direct clinical services to clients, including individual, family, couple, and group therapy, issue-specific and educational groups.
- Responds to crisis situations with twenty- four (24) hour day availability.
- Participates in treatment team meetings as necessary.
- Prepares written discharge summary and plan.
- Any other assigned duties or responsibilities
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Clinical Director
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: A Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Human Services, or a related field from an accredited college or university; five years of experience working with troubled children and families; two years of experience providing Clinical Supervision to treatment staff and licensed to provide Clinical Services by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Must be able to provide or, within (30) days of hire, be able to provide documentation allowing for the provision of supervision to those who are licensed-eligible by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles and techniques of youth and family counseling; working knowledge of human services system; ability to conduct and facilitate meetings; ability to form effective supervisory relationships with subordinate staff; ability to maintain effective working relationships with other social service providers; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,000.00 - $71,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Master's (Required)
- LMHP, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT (Required)