Registered Nurse (RN)
You have the power to change lives!
Are you looking for a nursing career where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that genuinely values you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion as a Registered Nurse, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition you deserve. Bright Star Care, a leading and trusted brand in the health care industry, is seeking experienced RNs to join our caring team. Work for us and see how our employees uphold A Higher Standard.
If you are looking for an opportunity to serve with passion and compassion, come grow with us and work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available. You will be joining the best and the brightest!
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide services such as IV Infusion, wound care, injections, blood draws) requiring specialized nursing skill
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Current unrestricted RN license in application state
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum 1 year experience on your license
- Reliable car/auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.