State Tested Nursing Assistant
Compensation: Based on Experience $15-17 per hour
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Are you looking for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work with one of the highest paying home care and staffing agencies that genuinely cares about you?
Come work with us and see how BrightStar Care® STNAs uphold A Higher Standard. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion and provide you the recognition and benefits you deserve.
We are looking for EXCEPTIONAL nursing assistants who want to take advantage of all the benefits we offer: weekly pay, earned paid time off, career advancement, family membership to rec center, free stuff and so much more! We offer a variety of nursing assistant jobs for junior to experienced STNAs.
We offer flexible work schedules (PRN options available) on a variety of assignments providing services for in-home care clients and at various facilities including hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes, retirement communities, and many others. Weekend and evening opportunities are available.
Why work with BrightStar Care®?
- We have mobile time tracking and care notes, which means you can easily clock in and out
- You can be part of a team that includes RN oversight on every case
- We seek employees who are not afraid to shape the future of our business
- We're a nationally recognized home care brand with local community roots (every BrightStar Care® location is independently owned and operated)
- We promote from within and offer many opportunities for career/professional growth
- We offer a variety of in-home and facility-based assignments
- We offer a flexible schedule with weekend and evening opportunities
- Lastly, we're minority- and female-owned, which makes us simply different...in a VERY GOOD WAY!
- Provide assistance with daily tasks as directed in the client’s personalized plan of care, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Provide companionship, personal and hygiene care as directed in the client’s personalized plan of care, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
- Assist clients with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance and/or direct care experience at an assisted living or skilled nursing facility, etc., is preferred
- Licensed driver with reliable and insured automobile (proof of insurance required)
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and communicate effectively
BrightStar Care® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
COVID-19: BrightStar Care® offers you best-in-class training and precautions to ensure your safety every day. PPE is provided to every employee. We also follow strict COVID protocols, including requiring COVID-19 vaccinations.
- We require employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Widespread vaccination is critical to protecting everyone!
- We are a responsible and reasonable healthcare company, and we want to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We believe vaccines are safe and effective in mitigating the spread of SARS-CoV-2 and preventing serious complications caused by COVID-19 disease.