Medical Assistant - Dermatology
Are you the person we are looking for? CallaDerm Dermatology is looking for the perfect person to fill our Medical Assistant position. Our staff is expected to cross train so that everyone can perform at a high level in any position. Where you start training will be dependent on your education, experience and expertise. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Customer Service - answering phone calls, greeting patients and returning messages.
- Scheduling Appointments and managing the schedule.
- Verifying benefits and Insurance information.
- Collecting payments for co-pays, retail products and cosmetic services.
- Receiving and processing medical records and in-bound referrals.
- Triaging and patient flow - verifying medications, allergies, chief complaints - preparing patients for exams
- In office procedures - setting up and assisting with
- Scribing the office visit
- Maintaining sterile field and equipment.
- Assisting with in office surgeries.
- Processing pathology or lab specimen for pickup.
- 4 day work week - Monday-Thursday
- BCBS Health Insurance (Vision and Dental available)
- PTO + Paid Holidays