Accounts Receivable / Billing Representative
Cardiology office seeking a full-time, experienced billing representative that is reliable and a team player.
- Review physicians’ coding at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, timely payments, and to maximize revenue
- Manage denials and follow-up on claims
- Call insurance companies to verify EOBs
- Accept/return calls from patients to explain their balance after claims have been processed
- Working knowledge of medical, accounts receivable, collections, rejects, denials, appeals, and research billing guidelines and policies
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCs
- Experience working in EMR systems
- Provide excellent customer service
Click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume today!
Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida
At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure. If you have heart disease, you’re not alone. The American Heart Association (AHA) estimates that 79,400,000 (1 in 3) American adults are living with cardiovascular disease (CVD). Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida’s physicians specialize in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the heart.