Cardiology office seeking an experience Device Clinic Specialist, who meets the following qualifications:
- Experience interpreting EKGs
- Experience pulling and interpreting remote pacemaker transmissions (events, thresholds, impedance)
- Knowledge on how and why to make the appropriate changes to in-office devices
- The ability to learn new technology and to adjust to ever-changing environments
- An understanding of the difference between pacemakers and ICD, as well as what each lead doe
- The ability to explain medical terms so that patients understand the process
- The ability to multitask
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida
At Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida you can rely on our experienced, board-certified cardiologists to use the latest technological advances available in cardiology today, at our clinics in Ocala and The Villages. Our cardiology services include cardiac wellness and prevention as well as diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, valve disease, hypertension, CVD, heart rhythm conditions, and congestive heart failure. If you have heart disease, you’re not alone. The American Heart Association (AHA) estimates that 79,400,000 (1 in 3) American adults are living with cardiovascular disease (CVD). Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida’s physicians specialize in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of the heart.