Registered Medical Assistant
Cardiology office looking for a registered medical assistant or a certified medical assistant with 1+ year experience in a medical office setting.
- Take patient histories and medications
- Perform and record vital signs in EMR system
- Perform EKGs
- Maintain appropriate logs and records
- Clean and maintain examination rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as liaison between physicians and other individuals such as patients and drug representatives
- Ensure HIPAA compliance on all communications
- Function as a team member, including being flexible, able to work additional hours when needed and providing backup
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Scribe experience is a plus, but not necessary. For any additional questions or to request an interview, please email email@example.com, and include your resume.
Click "apply" today to submit your resume!
The Cardiovascular Institute of Central Florida does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.