CBRF - Resident Assistant
Franciscan Villa has several exciting new opportunities for a CBRF Resident Assistant.
Franciscan Villa is conveniently located in the City of South Milwaukee. We offer competitive pay, superb benefits, and top-notch amenities for our staff including on-site child care services, a fully equipped work-out room, relaxation room with massage chairs, walking trail and more! We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Franciscan Villa is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Resident Assistant encourages, promotes, and maintains resident independence on a daily basis. The Resident Assistant provides direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living area. The Resident Assistant assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) to meet each resident’s needs including assistance with eating, bathing, dressing, oral hygiene and restorative nursing.
- CBRF Certified preferred. Training provided to achieve CBRF certification.
- Long-term care experience preferred.