Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Proud to be a 2021 Top Workplace!
Are you looking to join a team that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of older adults in a faith based community? Bishop Drumm Retirement Center is currently looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant that will live and reflect our values of compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, and collaboration.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
Our Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) will encourage, promote, and maintain resident independence on a daily basis by providing hands on/direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living areas in accordance with the cleaning policies and procedures of the facility.
- Completion of approved 75-hour nursing assistant course.
- Registered as a Certified Nursing Assistant on the Iowa CNA Registry.