Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician's Assistant
Small rural family practice located in the scenic waterfront Eastern NC town of Columbia seeking Family Nurse Practitioner-C or Physician’s Assistant-C for long term employment five days a week with possible availability on Saturday morning.
This clinic is an independent Rural Health Clinic which is part of a community-based not-for-profit organization. It has been an integral part of the community for over 40 years, providing medical care to patients of all ages.
Benefits Package includes Competitive Wages, Health Insurance, Paid CME, Malpractice Insurance.
Up to 60,000 in incentives via North Carolina High Needs Service Bonus.
Candidates must hold a North Carolina License. New graduates will be considered. No Recruiters Please.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing primary care to patients
- Recording patient medical histories
- Performing initial examinations, including physical exams and patient observations
- Setting up and monitoring medical equipment
- Ordering and administering diagnostic tests
- Communicating test results to patients and their families
- Work with Physicians to prescribe and administer treatments
- Monitor patient progress and make adjustments to treatment
- Instruct patients and their families about best practices at home
- Refer patients to specialists as needed