Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Des Moines County Public Health
Due to an increase in the services provided by our organization, the Des Moines County Public Health is accepting applications for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide patient care as required under the supervision of a Public Health Nurse. The Certified Nursing Assistant completes assigned tasks to ensure timely, efficient and safe patient care.
Salary $14.96 per hour.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license, reliable transportation and pass all back ground checks including Criminal and Adult & Child Abuse Registry Checks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions.
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions.
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families.
- Patient care experience in Home Health, CNA training, or previous geriatric experience preferred.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Des Moines County Public Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer