***$2000 Sign-On BONUS***
Genoa Medical Facilities is seeking a full-time Radiologic Technologist to join our growing team of healthcare professionals. This is a full-time position working 3 days per week and rotating weeknights/weekends of call. Extremely flexible scheduling, with a great work environment.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- 401(k) with Match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Employee discount
- A Career that You Will Love: You will love working here. Between our strong mission and our great people, we have nurtured a pretty exceptional culture at Genoa Medical Facilities and look forward to continued building and a bright future.
- A Chance to Make a Difference: Working with us means making a real difference in the lives of our community members. Your talents and your passions are truly appreciated here. With our adaptability and small size you are given the perfect place to showcase your abilities. In addition to the service we provide, Genoa Medical Facilities also supports our community with sponsored programs and events.
Applicants must have current or obtainable American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification and Nebraska Licensure as a Radiography Technologist required, Computed Tomography Certification preferred but on the job training available.
If this is your passion, you need to consider joining our team, driven to provide quality care and services within an intimate rural culture.