Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Full Time Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
We are a patient-centered facility, focused on comprehensive, quality patient care, in a professional private practice culture.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Associates degree in physical therapy as evidenced by a college diploma.
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in Florida.
- Experience in the orthopedic outpatient setting preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements, including strong documentation skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Ability to identify and implement components of the physical therapy process
- Identify learning needs and teach patients and families
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Above Market Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- We offer a competitive salary, and a great working environment. Benefits include 85% employer-paid health insurance and 401k.