POSITION: Radiology Director
OPEN: March 15, 2023
SALARY: BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS
CLOSES: Open Until Filled
LOCATION: Kickapoo Tribal Health Center, McLoud, Oklahoma
This position is organizationally falls under the Clinical Operations Director of the Kickapoo Tribal Health Center and Associated Programs and Services as operated by the Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma. Operational hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. or as may be needed to serve the needs of the population. The purpose of this position is to perform complex radiology examinations on patients. This include chest, abdomen, complete spines, skull, sinus, orbits, optic foramen, ribs, mandible, shoulder, pelvis, hips, nasal bones, soft tissue views, apical lordotic views of the chest. This is a supervisory position and candidates, in addition to the professional qualifications listed, must have demonstrated in their work experience or training, that they possess, or have potential to develop, the qualities of successful supervision, as required for this position.
FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION CONTACT HUMAN RESOURCES
- Incumbent must have completed an accredited program in Diagnostic
- Radiologic Technology.
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic
- Technology (ARRT)
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years prior experience in the Radiology Department
- All applicants tentatively selected for employment will be required to submit to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use prior to appointment and random drug testing throughout employment.
- Must have a clean OSBI background clearance.
- All Licensure must be current without any restrictions.
The Kickapoo Tribe of Oklahoma is committed to Equal Employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation. However, in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25 U.S. Code 472 and 473) preference in filling vacancies are given to qualified Indian candidates.
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
Kickapoo Tribal Health Center is an At-Will Employer
And a Drug-Free Workplace