Aging Care Manager 2 - PA
Aging Care Manager 2
Protective Services – Grade 11
Starting Salary – $36,874.26
+ $275/week periodic on-call pay
Area Agency on Aging offers a competitive salary and County benefits including: *Paid health, vision and prescription insurance *Paid Life insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid-time-off *Pension retirement plan *Deferred Compensation plan *Optional Dental, Whole Life, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Cancer Plans available.
Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging
710 Maple Street, 2nd floor
Lebanon, PA 17046
Work for an agency that provides valuable services to people aged 60 and older, one of the fastest growing segments of the population.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK –Evaluates the medical, social, and psychological need of older adults, investigates allegations of elder abuse, and offers services to detect, reduce, correct, or eliminate risks associated with all types of abuse identified during investigations. Work involves acting to ensure the well-being of older adults, as well as their living situation, financial circumstances, personal safety, and quality of life. Also takes referrals “on-call” after normal working hours, rotating weeks with other staff.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY:
- Must meet PA residency requirement.
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements:
- Six months as an Aging Care Manager 1 or a County Caseworker 1; OR
- Successful completion of the County Social Casework Intern program: OR
- Six months in of professional human services or nursing experience; and a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, behavioral sciences, human services, or a closely related field:
- An equivalent combination of experience and training.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER