Psychiatrist | Fairfield, CA
Psychiatrist for our Fairfield office - Hiring Now
Mindful Health Solutions provides comprehensive psychiatric care with an emphasis on innovative evidence-based treatment. Founded in 2008, our well-established private outpatient group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field. Our providers enjoy our collaborative collegial culture, and continuing educational opportunities, and offer the highest standard of care. As access to care is at the core of our mission, we are an insurance-based practice with convenient telepsychiatry services.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and MHS’s practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- $310K+ Compensation Packages
- Generous signing bonus
- Unlimited Productivity bonus
- High priority clinic bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours
- Four weeks of PTO
- 24 Paid CME hours/year
- 401K with a 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and via telepsychiatry
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff.
- Graduate of a four-year college and accredited United States medical school with completion of an ACGME-approved Residency in Psychiatry program
- Board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist with a California medical license
- An unencumbered DEA license
- 2+ years of ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice experience
- Interest in TMS and other interventional evidence-based psychiatric treatment options
- Familiarity with charting in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records