Psychiatrist | Houston, TX
Our practice, Mindful Health Solutions, provides comprehensive interventional psychiatric care with an emphasis on innovative evidence-based treatment. Founded in 2007, our well-established private outpatient group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of brain health.
Our clinicians enjoy our collaborative collegial culture, continuing educational opportunities and offer the highest standard of care. Together with a diverse staff of high caliber nurse practitioners, TMS technicians, and therapists, our psychiatrists provide compassionate care through a variety of interventional treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), esketamine, and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), helping our patients realize progress towards their brain health goals.
As access to care is at the core of our mission, we are an insurance-based practice with convenient telepsychiatry services.
- Perform comprehensive out patient psychiatric evaluations.
- Develop treatment plans utilizing therapies based on evidenced-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes
- $300K+ Starting Full-Time Compensation Packages
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 16 – 36 hrs./week
- Four weeks of PTO
- 24 Paid CME hours
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and/or via telepsychiatry
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
- Board Eligible/Board-Certified Psychiatrist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- interest in evidence-based interventional treatment methods.
- Collaborate effectively in a team setting.
- Strong computer skills including fluency in electronic medical records (EMR), Microsoft Suite, and videoconferencing platforms.
- Participate in a minimum of 10 hours per year of continuing education
Carrie Cassidy, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Related keywords: psychiatrist, mental health, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, depression, anxiety, mood disorders, adhd