Psychiatrist needed in Atlanta, Georgia
Mindful Health Solutions is going across the Georgia and looking for top Psychiatrist like you! Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Mindful Health Solutions is committed to redefining the psychiatric outpatient experience. We provide comprehensive interventional psychiatric care with an emphasis on innovative, evidence-based treatments as well as our robust telepsychiatry services for medication management needs.
Our practice, Mindful Health Solutions provides comprehensive interventional psychiatric care with an emphasis on innovative evidence-based treatment. Founded in 2014, our well-established private outpatient group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of brain health. Our clinicians enjoy our collaborative collegial culture, continuing educational opportunities and offer the highest standard of care.
With a variety of interventional treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), esketamine, and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), our patients can realize progress in their mental health goals. As the access to care is at the core of our mission, we are an insurance-based practice with convenient telepsychiatry services.
Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and TMShs’ practice guidelines.
Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
Accrue at least 10 hours of continuing TMS education/year.
- $300K+ Compensation Packages
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours
- Four weeks of PTO
- 24 Paid CME hours/year
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and/or via telepsychiatry
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
Georgia Locations: Atlanta, Columbus, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, Athens
- Graduate of a four-year college and accredited United States medical school with completion of an ACGME-approved Residency in Psychiatry program
- Board-certified or board-eligible psychiatrist with a California medical license
- An unencumbered DEA license
- 2+ years of ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice experience
- Interest in TMS and other interventional evidence-based psychiatric treatment options
- Familiarity with charting in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records