Certified Medical Assistant
Medical Practice located 82 nd Parkway, Myrtle Beach is seeking an experienced full time Certified Medical Assistant. Practice is looking for an energetic, dependable, experienced Certified Medical Assistant. Only applicants with certification should apply. M-F 8-5, position offers excellent benefit package.
- Ability to type accurately and basic computer knowledge for EMR
- Take and record vitals and medications in EMR
- Knowledge of medications
- Rooming Patients and Assisting physician as requested
- Administer medications and injections
- Maintain inventory supply and stock rooms
- Receive patient calls and schedule appointments.
- Retrieve hospital reports, labs and other medical records.
- Perform daily CLIA controls and CLIA lab tests.
- Scanning, pre-authorizations, referrals, pre-certifications.
- Training in clerical and clinical roles in the office
- MA Certification
- Demonstrate the ability to care for and communicate well with all patients, doctors and coworkers.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy medical office
- Physical requirements: Cannot have limitations on standing or sitting for 8-hour work day.
- Organized and efficient with excellent follow up and follow through on all tasks.
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks timely
- HIPAA, DHEC and Medicare Compliance
- Knowledge and use of PPE
- Offers an excellent benefit package to include health insurance, long term disability, AFLAC products (Dental, Accident, Vision, and Short-Term Disability), 401K plan, paid Holidays, vacation and sick time.
Salary: Competitive based on experience.