Orthodontic (Dental) Assistant
Orthodontic (Dental) Assistant (Full-Time) Orthodontic Specialists of Green Bay (OSGB) has served the Green Bay area for more than 40 years. We have two office locations in Allouez and De Pere. We are a state-of-the-art practice that provides the highest quality orthodontic care.
Duties to be performed include:
- Assisting Orthodontists with patient treatment in a clinical setting
- Directly works “hands-on" in the mouth
- 3D Imaging, digital radiographs, digital photos and intra-oral scanning
- TAD (Temporary Anchorage Device) / Mini-Implant procedures
- Accurate charting with a “paperless" system
- Communication between doctor and patient/parent
- Educates patient/parent on orthodontic procedure and oral hygiene
- Complete proper sterilization and infection control procedures
- Complies with HIPAA regulations
- SureSmile treatment procedures - SureSmile archwires are custom shaped and bent by a robot. Treatment is completed 20-40% faster than traditional braces
This position requires:
- Friendly and professional personality
- Proficient with advanced technology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Ambitious to learn
- Positive attitude
- Works well in a team environment
Dental Assisting experience preferred but willing to train the exceptional candidate.
Excellent benefits package and performance-based bonuses
- The safety of our patients and team is our highest priority. During this global COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to giving you a safe, reliable place to work is important to us.
- In addition to our standard rigorous infection control measures, we have also installed AtomosAir™ air purification systems at each of our locations. We also use ADS and Duramax extraoral suctions on top of our high-volume evacuation when producing any aerosols in the office. We have implemented these measures to ensure our facilities remain safe places for everyone to work and receive care.
Full-time hours range between 32-40 hours per week and must be available Monday through Friday
Click "Apply" to submit your resume via email today.