Orthodontic Specialists of Green Bay (OSGB) has served the Green Bay area for more than 40 years. We have two office locations in Allouez and De Pere. We are a state-of-the-art practice that provides the highest quality orthodontic care.
We are interviewing for a Hygienist (Part-Time or Full-Time). Duties to be performed include:
- Primary responsibility is with assisting Orthodontists with debonding/removing braces for orthodontic treatment in a clinical setting, bonding lingual retainers, and assisting with basic orthodontic procedures
- Directly works “hands-on" in the mouth
- Taking iCAT – 3D imaging, digital radiographs, digital photos, and intra-oral scanning
- Accurate charting with a “paperless" system
- Communication between doctor and patient/parent
- Educates patient/parent on orthodontic procedures and oral hygiene
- Complete proper sterilization and infection control procedures
- Complies with HIPAA regulations
- SureSmile treatment procedures - SureSmile archwires are custom shaped and bent by a robot. Treatment is completed 20-40% faster than traditional braces.
This position requires:
- Friendly and professional personality
- Proficient with advanced technology
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Ambitious to learn
- Positive attitude
- Works well in a team environment
Full-time hours range between 32-40 hours per week and must be available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm. Excellent pay
Click "Apply" to submit your resume via email today.