Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Making an Impact - It's What We Do and You Can Too!
At Perham Health, our team is the foundation for our success. We've built a collaborative workplace based on excellence, compassion, integrity, and respect. You'll find opportunities for growth and development, a supportive and hardworking team dedicated to making a difference, and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that supports your well-being.
As a CNA at Perham Living, you'll help residents gain independence, confidence, and joy in their daily lives. Through your work, you'll also build lasting relationships with your team and our residents.
What You Offer
- High school diploma or equivalent and Registered Nursing Assistant by the State of Minnesota (previous experience not required).
- Ability to learn how to operate patient care equipment safely and effectively.
- Communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and team-player mentality.
- Pass a background study through the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
We offer flexible scheduling through varying shifts. Wages starting at $18.21/hour without any CNA experience! Most schedules include rotating weekends and holidays (every other or every third weekend rotation options). Shift differentials are available for evening and night shifts.
- Day Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Evening Shift: 2:15 pm - 10:45 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm - $1.50/hour evening shift differential
- Night Shift: 10:15 pm - 6:15 am - $4.00/hour night shift premium for those holding a block schedule; $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Overnights, $1,500 Sign-On Bonus for Part-Time Overnights!
What We Offer
- People join Perham Health for the opportunities and stay because of the culture. Perham Health offers a healthy work environment that promotes quality in ourselves and those we provide care to.
- We offer health/dental insurance, paid time off, retirement plan options, life and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), scholarship opportunities, holiday premium rates, weekend and holiday pick-up bonuses, funeral/jury duty/military leave, and more.
Fuel Your Future at Perham Health - Click Apply Today!
Perham Health is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. Perham Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer with require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.