Private Duty LPN or RN
At Phoenix Home Care, we are looking for nurses that are wanting to make a difference in the lives of the children and young adults within their community. Our clients have a variety of specialized health care needs and are in need of a compassionate nurse to provide one-on-one care while going to school with them. In this role you can expect to build long lasting relationships and truly make a change one client at a time.
Columbia and Surrounding Areas
Testimony from one of our nurses: "I can really focus on what their needs are and meet them with love and emotion as opposed to trying to care for a large group of patients and just “get the job done”. I would tell others that if they want to work for a great company who really cares about the patients, they provide care for and their employees, then Phoenix is the place to be. I’ve loved every minute of my job since working for Phoenix. It makes going to work, not just a job."
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of empowerment for children & young adults by going to school with them so they can continue their education.
- We give you the liberty of a flexible schedule: Full Time, Part Time, or PRN
- Weekly pay
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tuition assistance available
- Paid Training on the job or in office
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from and Spousal Insurance
- Internal awards and recognition program
- Benefits for Part-time Employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hiring immediately
- Take Advantage of our competitive wages
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided care services via electronic charting
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other care team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.