Private Duty LPN or RN
Joplin and surrounding areas.
We have, Full Time, Part Time, or PRN Days and Evenings available!
Testimony from one of our nurses: “Since I have started at Phoenix, I have gotten several letters in the mail for various occasions. They have sent me cards for my birthday, holidays, letters of general praise, and even while I was sick! I have never had a job that really cared that much about me…..and cared about NURSES. I would tell others that are contemplating working at Phoenix that it is very flexible with schedules, the staff is amazing and supportive, and there are SO MANY kids that need help in the area."
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of empowerment for children and young adults in the comfort of their own homes.
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tuition assistance available
- Paid Training on the job or in office.
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options.
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from and Spousal Insurance
- Benefits for Part-time Employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Internal awards and recognition program
- Hiring Immediately
- Take advantage of our competitive wages
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client’s payer source.
- Observes, records and report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client’s condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
- Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided care services via electronic charting.
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other care team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse’s meetings and other staff meetings as required.
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse License
- Positive, Professional Attitude
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
We’re taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and Meaningful Opportunities to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values of compassion, honesty, and patience.