Care Management Quality Improvement Coordinator
This position offers the possibility for remote or hybrid work.
The Care Management Quality Improvement Coordinator is responsible for setting quality standards, creating and overseeing regular reporting, and performing quality evaluations to demonstrate value and continuously improve the quality of Care & Population Health Management activities. This position performs quality assurance audits of documentation, throughput reports, care plans, assessments, and progress toward goals for Care & Population Health Management staff. The Care Management Quality Improvement Coordinator works with the Manager of Families and Children Care Management to develop improvement plans and training programs for Care and Population Health and county staff. This position is responsible for ensuring that reports are completed accurately and that all work is in full compliance with Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) and Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) contracts, PrimeWest Health policies and procedures, and internal benchmark requirements. The Care Management Quality Improvement Coordinator is also responsible for the training and onboarding of new PrimeWest Health Care & Population Health Management staff and county case management staff.
Educational Requirements and Required Qualifications
1. At minimum, a BS degree in Nursing (master’s degree preferred)
2. At least 2 years of internal audit/quality experience, preferably within a health plan setting
3. Knowledge of NCQA standards for care and population health
4. A minimum of 3 years’ practice as a registered nurse
5. At least 2 years’ experience training individuals and groups
6. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks. Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work effectively with a variety of people both within and outside of the organization.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Experience and proficiency in PowerPoint
9. Experience and knowledge of adult learning principles preferred
10. Ability to sit at a desk or computer station most of the time.
11. Ability to travel approximately 10 percent of the time
PrimeWest Health will accept résumés for this position until filled. No phone inquiries, please. Employment to begin as soon as possible.
Qualified candidates should submit their résumé and cover letter to:
Attn: Christi Matt
Manager of Families and Children Care Management
3905 Dakota St
Alexandria, MN 56308
Christi Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Care Management Quality Improvement Coordinator” in the subject line.
PrimeWest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion