Licensed Practical Nurse
Regional Cancer Care Associates Hackensack, NJ Full-time Nursing
Posted on June 8, 2022
We are currently looking for a full time Intake Coordinator/LPN.
- Properly ascertains all demographic and insurance information from patient or their family member.
- Properly enters all patient demographics and insurance into EMR.
- Verifies insurance coverage on new patients.
- Coordinates patient first appointment in time frame needed and in accordance with 5-day policy.
- Mails or emails new patient information.
- Maintains MD schedules, inclusive of patient appointments and MD time out of office.
- Ascertain all patient records for initial visit.
- Performs and/or oversees follow up phone calls in accordance with customer service scripts.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must