Home Health Administrator
Rock House …..
Be a part of a community and team who “cares for the least of these,” and builds fulfilling futures for you and others.
For over 40 years Rock House has been a leader in residential, foster, and in-home support and care for persons with disabilities.
Join our administrative team in overseeing planning, direction, and delivery of healthcare services. Duties will include:
- Planning, organizing, and managing business operations and healthcare services
- Overseeing and managing processes of service teams
- Assessing and addressing operational challenges
- Setting directions for teams, resolving issues, and providing guidance
- Staying apprised of relevant federal and state laws, regulations, and policies
Applicants should have at least a bachelor’s degree in a field of health care, human services, or business management. 3-5 years proven management experience.
- Excellent communication skills - listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Multi-tasking and attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to relocate to Stephenville, Texas area
Competitive salary and benefits:
Insurance Life Insurance Vacation Paid Holidays 401k Retirement
Or send resume to: