TCL Transition Coordinator #403336
TCL Transition Coordinator
Position #: 403336
Location: West End
Starting Annual Salary: $54,720 - $55,200
Sandhills Center is a Local Management Entity-Managed Care Organization (LME-MCO) serving individuals in eleven counties in central North Carolina. We have a robust network of providers who offer treatment and support services for mental health intellectual/ developmental disabilities and substance use disorders.
• The Transition Coordination function is the lead for ensuring that any individual who wishes to move to a more integrated setting from the adult care home or state hospital is provided with necessary services and supports.
• The transition coordinator works with the care coordination function and MCO organization in ensuring transition/discharge planning begins at admission to the facility
• Assists the individual in developing an effective written plan to enable the individual to live independently in an integrated community setting
• Works with the individual and the individual’s family and supports to develop a thoughtful, organized transition plan that addresses his/her community-based support needs
• Monitors and has frequent interactions with providers to ensure members have regular visits to address all life domains for successful community living
• Ensuring discharge/transition planning is developed and implemented through person-centered planning processes in which the individual has a primary role and is based on the principle of self-determination.
• Arranges and leads post-transition clinical team meetings and root cause analysis reviews with all stakeholders to assess progress, monitor/address needs or barriers and other incidents as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in human services field plus three (3) years of relevant experience working directly with individuals with SMI or SED.
Must be a QP and prefer experience working with adults that have Severe and Persistent Mental Illness. Also, this position requires extensive travel.
• Local Government Retirement Plan
• 401k with a 3% match
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday leave
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account