You deserve the best………………and so do we!
Come join an exciting and fast paced organization. SSGA is one of the leading Gastroenterology practices in the area. We strive for excellent service in a compassionate manner. Our practice consists of 13 physicians and 14 advanced practitioners including a state of the art Endoscopy Center.
We are currently seeking an energetic and professional individual with the knowledge to drive our team to continued success. If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
If you are passionate about your work and have complete dedication and determination to meet and exceed the needs of our patients, this is the place for you!!
This is a full time Monday-Friday position.
As a Medical Biller, your position will include but is not limited to:
- Post patient charges and insurance payments
- Reconcile and create deposits daily
- Follow up with insurance companies
- Participate in answering patient billing and/or insurance questions
- Cover for other billing positions as needed
- Acquiring insurance verifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ Years of medical billing (posting charges and payments) experience required
- Strong knowledge of health insurance industry required
- Facility Billing/UB04 experience preferred
- Strong Computer skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, personal, and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401K with match and Profit Sharing plan.
For consideration, submit your resume and references with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Mail: Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates
848 Route 50
Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com
Visit our website: www.ssgastro.com to learn more about
Saratoga Schenectady Gastroenterology Associates