CNAs, MATs, CMAs, ACMAs
Certified Nurse Assistant, Oklahoma City
Base Pay: $14.00 - $16.50 / Hour
Average Bonus: $1000.00
Contact: Angela Heikes
Under the general supervision/direction of the wellness Director and/or Resident care coordinator, the certified Nursing assistant provides quality care to residents which is supportive and complementary to nursing practice.
Provide ADL care to residents tailored to their needs and in accordance with their plan of care.
Maintain safe clean environment for residents, protect their belongings; clean equipment as needed. Observe and report changes in condition of the resident to the charge nurse and regularly shares observations regarding resident behaviors. Complete documentation as required. Maintain Hippa and confidentiality. Preserve dignity, privacy and self-respect of all residents. Answering call lights promptly and responding to alarms and emergencies. Assist with admissions and discharges, reading room and resident, marking belongings, removing any contraband gathering equipment, etc. Any duties assigned by the wellness Director and/or Resident Care Coordinator.
Current License in good standing as a CNA in the state of Oklahoma, certification from a state approved Nursing Assistant Program. Obtain at least 24 hours of continuing education credits annually by attending or completing in-service and education programs. First Aide/CPR Training, good reading, writing, and oral communication skills, effective problem-solving skills, able to multitask. Good physical Health with no limitations, able to physically care for residents including lifting and transferring: Good mental health and emotional maturity ability to maintain an understanding and accepting attitude with Residents, not easily frustrated.
Welcome to Sommerset Neighborhood, a subsidiary of Haverland Carter Lifestyle Group (NM), We are hiring CNA'S to enhance the well-being and quality of care for our Elder Residents. We are offering a sign-on bonus of $1000.00. Employees will receive their first $500.00 after completing 91 days of employment, and at the end of their first year will receive the remaining $500. Our other great benefits include but are not limited to paid time off (PTO), comprehensive Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, short/long term disability, and life insurance options. At Sommerset Neighborhood you can enhance your talents and skills by making a difference in the lives of our residents and your coworkers. Sommerset Neighborhood also offers opportunities for success when you do your very best, by serving our very best.
MAT, CMA, ACMA, Oklahoma City
Base Pay: $14.25 - $18.95 / Hour
Average Bonus: $1000.00
High School Diploma Required
Contact: Natasha Scheihing
Role (Summary) Under General Supervision of a Licensed nurse, administers medications to residents according to the Physician's orders and MAR and within the guidelines of state regulations and certification
- Administers to residents the correct medication, by the correct route, in the correct dosage, at the correct time
- Maintain confidentiality regarding each resident's condition, medication, treatments, and records
- Preserve the dignity, privacy, and respect of all residents
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for residents
- Keep medications properly secured and stored
- Assist CNA'S with resident care duties
- Alert Nurse to observe signs of pain and discomfort, need for additional assessment, or medication refusals
- Any other task/duties assigned by Wellness Director or Designee
- Will not administer any medication or treatment outside of the scope of the individual's certification level
- At least 17 years of age with Completion of State approved training program and certification
- Good reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- Possess basic computer skills
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and observational skills
- First Aide/CPR Training
- Possess either a Medication Administration Technician, Certified Medication Aide, or Advanced Certified Medication Aide Certificate
Welcome to Sommerset Neighborhood, we are a subsidiary of Haverland Carter Lifestyle group (NM). We are hiring ACMA'S,CMA'S, MAT'S to enhance the well-being and quality of life for our elder residents. Currently we are offering a sign-on bonus of $1000.00. Employees will receive their first $500.00 after 91 days of employment, and at the end of their first year will receive the remaining $500.00. Our other great benefits include but are not limited to paid time off (PTO), comprehensive medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, short/long term disability, and life insurance options. At Sommerset Neighborhood you can enhance your talents and skills by making a difference in the lives of our residents and your coworkers. Sommerset Neighborhood also offers opportunities for success when you do your very best by serving our very best. Come join our team, where a warm and welcoming resident community and work team are waiting for you!