Housekeepers, Floor Technicians, Team Lead, and Supervisor
UMC Health System - Environmental Services Department is currently hiring for several positions including:
Housekeepers, Floor Technicians, Team Lead, and Supervisor.
*Sign-on bonus for a Full Time hire can result in a bonus up to $1500.
Housekeeper and Floor Technician
- High School Diploma or GED Preferred but not Required
- Experience preferred
Service is our passion. We serve by providing safe, high quality care to all, achieving excellent financial performance, and training tomorrow’s healthcare professionals.
To Serve Our Patients in the Best Teaching Hospital in the Country
- Magnet Designated
- 501 licensed beds
- Regions only Level I Trauma Center
- Regions only BICU
- DNV accredited
- Primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC)
- Ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Texas by Texas Monthly
- Health Insurance with Low Deductibles, Low Premiums, and Comprehensive Coverage
- Paid Time Off with Sell Back Option of Unused PTO over 80 hours Twice a Year
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 403b Retirement with up to 8% match with tenure
- Free Life Insurance
- Tax Saving Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and/or Dependent Care
*Sign on Bonus Details
If hired full-time, employee will receive a $300 bonus on first paycheck, $400 after 3 months, and $800 after 6 months. This policy is in effect until December 31, 2022 Employees must be in good standing with our policies, and remain full time.