We are a recognized healthcare system based in San Antonio, Texas that offers its employees excellent benefits, continuing education and advancement opportunities.
The Company: As the primary teaching hospital for The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, University Hospital is a regional Level I Trauma Center and a leader in Organ Transplantation.
- We believe in providing hope and healing to our patients and families.
- University Health has earned recognition as a 2022 Top U.S. Workplace.
What you will do:
Directs, supervises and carries out activities essential to the nutritional care of patients. Maintains accepted standards of dietetics and nutrition as recommended by the American Dietetic Association, The University Health System and department policies. Provides patient instructions, completes nutritional assessments, and makes appropriate recommendations based on clinical status or MD referral. Maintains good guest, patient and professional working relations.
What we require:
- A Bachelor's degree in nutrition or related field is required.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian. Three years of related experience as a clinical dietitian is preferred.
- Bilingual capabilities (English/Spanish) preferred.
Why you should apply:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
Create your future with University Health!
Send Resume to email@example.com