Emergency Center Technician
We are currently looking for an Emergency Center Tech to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
Reports and records direct and indirect patient care data. Assists Emergency Center (EC) staff with patient preparation and treatment procedures, both acute and nonâ€‘acute illnesses or injuries. Takes patients' vital signs and transports patients to other locations as required.
- A high school diploma, its equivalent, or higher degree is required
- Valid Texas EMT certification or equivalent experience (3 years’ experience in a comparable emergency department or 2 years’ experience in the military with similar experience) is preferred
- Must have current American Heart Association, Basic Cardiac Life Support and Healthcare Provider card
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Growth opportunities
- Yearly pay increase (based on performance)
- Affordable benefits package
We not only work for them, we work for you. We’re proud to provide the kind of comprehensive and competitive benefits package that has been renowned by our employees and our peers.