LVN Specialist for Advance Endocrinology
We are a recognized healthcare system based in San Antonio, Texas that offers its employees excellent benefits, continuing education and advancement opportunities.
The Company: As the primary teaching hospital for The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, University Hospital is a regional Level I Trauma Center and a leader in University Health has earned recognition as a 2022 Top U.S. Workplace.
What you will do:
Assists in ensuring compliance with the established policies and procedures of University Health System. The Specialist serves as a designated mentor for the training and development of nursing and support staff, in collaboration with the Transplant Operations Manager and Advanced Endoscopy Director. Under the supervision of the Advanced Endoscopy Director, the clinic Specialist will work collaboratively with all healthcare providers and non-healthcare provider staff. The Specialist will support and adhere to University Health System (UHS) policies and procedures and demonstrate behaviors consistent with UHS mission, vision and values to promote excellent internal and external customer relations.
What we require:
- Graduation from an accredited school of vocational nursing is required.
- Must have 5 years of experience in health care setting
- Two years’ experience in a supervisory/management setting with position in health care clinic setting.
- Must possess a current license to practice Vocational Nursing in the State of Texas.
Must have current AHA BLS Health care provider Card
Why you should apply:
- Monday to Friday; 8 hour shifts, 0800-16:30
- No weekend
- Holiday’s Off
- No on call
Create your future with University Health!
Send Resume to email@example.com