University Health is one of the largest employers in San Antonio, TX. We are a nationally recognized teaching hospital and consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research.
At University Health, our mission is to improve the good health of the community through high quality compassionate patient care, innovation, education and discovery. We are currently looking for a Radiology Technologist to join our Radiology team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
What you will do:
- Identifies all patient images and enters all appropriate and correct information into Radiology Information System (RIS), Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and/or Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS) in order to identify patient information and/or patient images and/or radiographs
- Performs radiology procedures efficiently on patients of any age group form neo-natal to geriatric, processing films and/or radiographic images by automatic processing and/or Picture Archiving Communication System (PACS).
What we require:
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology, or eligibility to take the registry with one year grace period for new graduates from an accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Texas Department of Health (MRT) Certification or a temporary Certification (TMRT) is required.
- Must also have current Certified BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR and AED) from the American Heart Association.
- Associate’s Degree
Why you should apply:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Relocation assistance available