CARDIOLOGY OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSON, TN
Education, Training & Experience Required
- MD or DO, board certified or board eligible in Cardiovascular Disease, with successful completion of fellowship training cardiovascular medicine at an accredited institution.
- Must have a commitment to excellence in clinical service, be forward thinking and demonstrate problem-solving abilities necessary in this environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform all technical skills in cardiovascular medicine.
- H1b & J1 waiver eligible facility
The Practice / The Program
- 642-bed tertiary care center
- West TN Heart and Vascular Center
- 6 cath labs, 1 EP lab
- Highest level of PCI Accreditation
- CV Surgeons to provide surgical back up
- High MI volume
- Cardiac Anesth in house
- Cardiac Intensive care
- Hybrid ORs
- High acuity ICU with advanced Cardiac: Impella, IABP, ECMO, proning for ARDS, SLED, SCUF
- EMR: Cerner with Dragon for Dictation
- Robust Benefits Package: Up to $90,000 in loan assistance, Sign on Bonus, Relocation, 403b, CME, and much more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Rendering cardiology services on behalf of patients in the practice and hospital. Treating all patients consistently with the facilities available, the standards established in the medical community, and applicable law.
- Providing leadership where applicable.
- Actively participating in quality management including, but not limited to, the development and implementation of responsive, efficient treatment protocols for commonly treated conditions and evidence-based guidelines for morbidity and mortality reviews.
- Actively participate in all medical and audit activities performed within the Hospital, including the Cardiology Program, including but not limited to, analysis of protocol outliers and inefficient outcomes.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX, low cost of living
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts/Theatre, Recreational Lakes/Rivers, Golf, Professional Sports
- Convenient access to Memphis and Nashville
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)